Welcome to Money Makers
So you are interested in visiting our group, but are curious what to expect. We've all been there before when we were a first time guest. Hopefully this page will give you the information you need to understand how our meetings are organized and what you can expect. We want you to feel comfortable when you are our guest!
Meeting Time and Place
We meet each week on Wednesdays from 11:30 - approcimately 1:00 p.m. Our meeting room is located in the back of Biaggi's Restaurant located at 133rd and Dodge. (Get Directions Here) Lunch is served free of charge to our guests with a selection of approx 4 items each week. Open networking is from 11:30 - 11:45 and then the meeting is called to order. If you would like to attend as a guest, we request that you first inform us that you will be attending so we can have a place for you.
When You Arrive
You will be greeted at the door by our Greeter and Visitor Host. They will get your information so you can be introduced as a guest later in the meeting. After signing in, please feel free to grab a refreshment and find a seat. The structured part of the meeting starts at 11:45.
Each meeting has a similar flow. Below is the general order of events.
- Our president will introduce the leadership team first. You will get the chance to see who you should talk to for more information about our group.
- Our education coordinator will give us an "educational moment." This is a short discussion time giving us tips on networking.
- Each member will get a chance to give a "60 second infomercial." This time is used to give a brief summary of their business and what type of referral would be good for them over the next week.
- All guests will be introduced and given a chance to give their "30 second infomercial." Be succinct and descriptive so we can get a good idea of your business. An example would be... "My name is Jim Anderson with Omaha Custom Flooring. We provide custom flooring solutions from wood to tile for small to mid-size corporate offices. A good referral for me this week would be a new business who is moving into a new corporate office building."
- One of our members will give a 10 minute presentation about their business.
- We go around the room one last time to give a quick summary of either number of referrals passed or a short testimonial. This should be no more than 15 seconds and guests are encouraged to join in.
Tips and Suggestions
- Time Keeping - we have a large group of people each week, so we have to stick to a tight agenda if we want to get out on time. So if anyone (member or guest) goes over their allotted time, they will hear a short bell ding. If you hear this, please be seated.
- Business Cards - guests are encouraged to bring at least 60 business cards so each person can get one. You are encouraged to pass the stack around the table to the right while the meeting is in progress.
After the Meeting
Please meet with anyone on our leadership team to ask questions or discuss membership. Please plan to stay a few minutes after the meeting ends to let us get to know more about you and your business. You are encouraged to introduce yourself, ask questions, and enjoy the networking!
We look forward to meeting you!